Frequently Asked Questions
There may be a delay in the video quality and other parts of gameplay which may hinder you from playing normally depending on your gameplay environment.
In such cases, please change the following settings:
● Sega Catcher Online settings
1. Click Change Camera System Settings on your My Page.
2. Check Use Flash Player and select Change settings.
● Chrome settings
Flash Player is disabled by default on the latest version of Chrome. Please follow these steps to change the settings.
* The following are instructions to install Flash Player.
1. Enter chrome://settings/content/flash in the address bar and press Enter
2. First, check Block sites from running Flash (recommended)
3. Allow Flash to run and add segacatcher.com to your Allow list
4. Restart Chrome and check to see if the game works on Practice Games.