Thank you for always playing SEGA Catcher Online.
We would like to inform you of the important information for customers who are using SEGA Catcher Online.
As I told you the other day, there is a problem with the delivery of packages from Japan to the United States.
Therefore, until the situation calms down and we can provide a stable playing environment to customers,SEGA Catcher Online service will be suspended for a while.
We are really sorry for everyone who enjoys playing the game now.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Details are as follows.
- You cannot purchase a new "SP" after 19:00 (PST) on April 29, 2020 today.
- The service suspension date is scheduled for May 31, 2020 or later. We will contact you as soon as the detailed schedule is decided.
- We will continue to operate as usual until the service is suspended, so please request game play and delivery request as usual.
- During service suspension, all game play and plizes delivery will can not processed. Therefore, please be sure to request the delivery of the prizes you have won before the service is suspended.
- The service restart date is undecided at this time. Therefore, we will accept refunds for paid SPs that you own.
- The refund method for paid SPs will be posted later in this notice.
All the staff will do their best to restart the service to the customers as soon as possible, and we look forward to your continued support of SEGA Catcher Online.
All the staff